Xinjiang center trainees realize danger of religious extremism
Four former trainees, from the prefectures of Kashgar, Aksu, Turpan and Kirgiz, once hated "pagans" and believed that one could go to heaven through martyrdom. With training at vocational skill education and training centers, they realized the danger of religious extremism and changed. They are now back on track.
- China Eastern increases flights to meet Spring Festival travel demand
- CPC leadership meets to review reports
- Migrant workers stay put to help contain epidemic as Spring Festival nears
- Hospital helps ICU patients connect with their loved ones
- Survey shows 85 percent of Chinese have no travel plans for Spring Festival
- Abandoned mines acquire new beauty in Chongqing